Customize your cable with “Custom USB cables No Detachable for keyboard” ! ⭐️
Choose the options one by one that will match perfectly for your setup with “Custom USB cables No Detachable”. ⭐️
Why choose a cable with a non-detachable coil? The first reason might be if you don’t want to have a connector, or if you don’t have the budget for a cable with a connector. (Which was my case for my first custom cable).
Whatever the reason it’s a nice alternative. You can still customize and enjoy a custom cable but without a connector!
Of course all the cables in the shop are compatible with all computers whether PC, MAC, or any Apple device.
If you prefer a cable without a connector, maybe a Straight Custom Keyboard Cable will please you ? Otherwise you can find all my other cables, coiled or not, in Design Your Keyboard Cable.
Keyboard Device Connector :
- This part is directly connected to the keyboard, in general the main connector is now USB C but, Micro USB is also available for mechanical keyboards that have “detachable cable compatible”.
Keyboard Host Connector :
- Same as for Device part but in contrary, it’s between the second part of the cable to the computer. The difference between (USB A) and (CNC) connectors is just the housing which is in metal instead of being covered with heatshrink.
Coiled cable thickness :
- The thickness of the coil is purely a personal preference, three sizes are available (S), (M), (L), mostly (M) size is the most popular. But you can also choose its length if you want a longer or shorter coil. Same here, on average the choice is 15cm.
PC/Host cable length :
- This is the length of the second cable, from the connector to the PC.
- Paracord is a sheathed nylon rope used for many purposes including keyboard cables. It covers the first layer of the cable just before the techflex, find +70 colors of it on my shop.
- Techflex is a PET sleeving that comes as a second layer after the paracord. It gives an extra accent to highlight the chosen paracord. You have the possibility to create a unique match with your creativity! Of course a large choice of colors is available in my shop.
- Before you ask: All the same! Here it’s for aesthetics only, no gain/loss of performance or anything else. Several connectors styles are available: “Lemos Like” which are push-pull connectors, “YC8” like lemos but with a small different style, “Aviator GX16” are composed of a central thread that needs to be tightened just by turning it, and “Aviator GX12” which is the same as the gx16 but smaller! You can find a comparative picture between the two from my FAQ page.
- The Heatshrink is the colored part that comes on each side of the connector as well as USB Device and Host.
Why choose “Cables Hero” ?
As a custom keyboard enthusiast, i’ve always been interested in custom cables. I’m fascinated by the fact that you can match your cable to your keyboard, keyset, deskmat and other setup items. I’ve always been meticulous and since the custom mechanical keyboard hobby has become my biggest passion these past years, my goal is to provide you the best in terms of cable finishing.
(Wouldn’t it be sad to have a good mechanical keyboard but having a cheap custom cable ?) 👀
Why buy a custom coiled cable compared to a standard cable ?
For many people, a simple usb cable can be enough for their keyboard, and there’s nothing wrong with that ! But isn’t it a bit sad to have a nice keyboard and not be able to bring out the essential in the middle of your desk ? A nice custom keyboard cable ! Which on top of that, will match perfectly with your keycaps, deskmats, desk or other setup accessory(s). 👾
What’s the point of the “coiled” part of the cable ?
To put it simply, this part is purely aesthetic only! Some people love it, others don’t, all depends on the taste of each person and the theme given. If you want a simpler style, (minimalist and clean) or on the contrary, highlight the “coiled” of a cable to match keycaps, deskmats or other…
Note that I respect a very strict specification concerning its process. First of all, all coils have (reverse coils). That is to say that they’re heated in the oven as well as put directly in the refrigerator twice, for maximum rigidity and durability over time !
- If you have any doubt about the color choice, contact me privately on Discord or on Instagram in dm. I’ll send you a picture of the desired combination.
- Free delivery (France only) – [Allow about 1-2 week(s) for delivery].
There are no reviews yet.